Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dear Porkchop: What's all this?

Welcome readers.

As you can see, features editor Dena Rosenberry and I have been amusing ourselves with this blog for a couple of months now. We started it as a way to catch the miscellany that comes through the Gazette's newsroom.

I know what you're saying: "But the Gazette has 1,900 blogs. How can there be miscellany?" It does seem unlikely, but if you check out the bulleted list below, I think you'll understand.

So evidently, someone decided it was time to foist the thing upon an unsuspecting public, and now here you are. You have some catching up to do. Of course, there's no reason why you have to go read our backlog, but if you don't, here's the aforementioned list of things you'll miss:

  • Melt-in-your-mouth Messiah (March 29)
  • Delightfully desultory DVD distributor (April 3)
  • Flip-flop flasks for fermented feet (April 5)
  • Badass berms for brazen bicyclists (May 11)
  • Nudists needing nubile neighbors (May 14)
  • Reticent rock-stars recast in resin (May 16)
  • and scads of supplemental stuff so silly I shan't strive to specify
So get to reading, you. I have to rest my alliterator.

No comments: